BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Where's the food

It's a Friday. I have no class. I don't have a car and there's no food at my house. Well technically, there is food but you have to thaw it the cook it. I don't have that kind of time. There is a ton of cheese and meat but no bread. I hate it we do not have things that match like having Kool aid without sugar and have to chew gum while you drink it. Although we do have tortilla chips and I can use the cheese and meat and make awesome nachos! but I had had cheese fries for lunch, I don't want any cheese...we do have popcorn and we bought the butter flavor powder...*grabs popcorn, pops it, shake powder it.* Oh yeah lets do this *nom nom nom*...FAIL.  flash back **** you should try this marinara sauce in the nachos. *try it* HEAVEN... food crisis is over.

1 comments:

eirikoala said...

i really am hungry too. unfortunately i can't eat anything solid!